

This is Josie in the sled closet to the camera and deKyn, our little neighbor boy, hanging on behind. Josie loved that I got a picture of that.

Micah so content in his carseat. And then I took him down the hill.

Already for some fun!

We have actually gone sledding quite a few times this past winter and we have loved it! All of us, even Micah! The hill at my mom and dad's is the BEST sledding hill I have ever been to... Seriously it is a blast! I don't however have pictures of us there. These pictures are from a little hill by our house. Josie and Hayden have NO fear! They go by themselves, they go with us and they love it all. We have even crashed a few times and they still want more! I took Micah down a small little hill and he loved it too! After I took him once he screamed and threw such a fit every time I tried to put him back in his carseat. He knew he was missing out in there so I had to take him with me or just pull him around in a sled. I did stop taking him down the hill though when we crashed into another boy around 10 years old and made him cry... Micah didn't cry a bit. I would never forgive myself though if something happened to my sweet little baby so after that I only pulled him around in the sled.
No comments:
Post a Comment