Sunday, February 20, 2011

Kids' First Trip to the Dentist


So this was back in December but I still wanted to post it! I took Josie and Hayden to a Pediatric Dentist and all in all it was a good experience. It was a first for them both! We talked a lot about it and read a couple of books before we went so they would know what to expect. For the most part they loved it. The both got a little nervous in the chair and especially when the dentist used his spin brush. However, they both ended up getting spin brushes and didn't stop using them for days:) They love their spin brushes so I think the next time we go they won't mind so much! Little Hayd has an extra tooth in the front that I have been worried about but the dentist said that is nothing to worry about and actually a good thing cause he will have plenty of room when his permanent teeth come in. And both of them had ZERO cavities. Yes I was a proud mommy!
Josie though was hoping for some "sprinkles" on her teeth AKA fillings. So glad we skipped the sprinkles!

No comments: