Saturday, February 26, 2011

Photo Shoot by Josie!

Josie LOVES taking pictures! I had to erase a few as she caught us unawares in a few of them:) She is always asking to take pictures and it can entertain her for quite awhile. And as you can see in some of them it entertains Hayden too. It makes me laugh to see how she does things and too that Hayden seems to cooperate with her. These weren't all the same day and I didn't put all of them.... there were WAY too many! But here are a few so you can see her talent! And any guesses to what her favorite toy might be?














2 comments:

Kylee said...

I was DYING laughing. Josie is so funny! I love that girl. It looks like she is going to be a photographer then, i love it!

Caspers, but not the Ghost said...

hahah!! i love how she posed hayden! funniest thing ever. she's too cute. photographer in the making right there!