Sunday, February 20, 2011

Josie's Ready to Babysit!

Josie has always been grown up for her age but sometimes it surprises me just how grown up she is! Going by these pictures I think she just may be ready to be on her own with these boys!
What do you think?
This happens numerous times a day! No matter how many times I ask her not to carry Micah around she still does. Yes I have stopped saying it! If she picks up your baby then I am sorry! In her defense, she has never dropped him. And yes she did her make up herself.

I guess I took too long to get them lunch. I came in and they had filled a whole cookie sheet with chicken nuggets and had them in the oven. Glad I came when I did or they might have got the oven on. And judging by the amount of chicken nuggets, well I think they were REALLY hungry!
This was the 2nd time I came upon Josie finishing changing Hayden's POOPY diaper. She hadn't even made a mess AND he was actually letting her... both times it happened like this. I just might be the luckiest mommy in the world:)
And check out her outfit... can I just say STYLIN!

2 comments:

Stina said...

IMPRESSIVE! I agree! you are teh luckiest mom ever! You should have JOsie teach classes, Leslie and I can send Harrison and alvin over to learn how to change diapers for us :)

Tina said...

Kaelin was just like this. She still is.It's weird because her seventh birthday is coming up but I don't think, "Wow, you're turning 7!" because she acts older anyway. It seems like she's been 7 for the past year. It has been like this for every birthday too. I need to start teaching her more things to let her do on her own.