

I am finally getting around to blogging about Hayden's arrival and he turned two weeks already. I know Marcus put up some pictures but I want to also. Whenever I think about Hayden and his arrival I am overcome by thankfulness. It was such a change from Josie's. It is important to me to have my babies "natural" or unmedicated and so when one of my friends, Littia Sellers, started teaching Hypnobabies I was all about it. Marcus and I took the classes from her and loved it, especially me. It helped me so much to prepare, both physically and emotionally. Without some of the things I learned I am sure it wouldn't have turned out quite the same. Instead of being in the hospital for almost twelve hours and pushing for two before Josie came, I was able to do most of it at home where I could relax better and then we were only at the hospital for an hour and a half and pretty much no pushing before Hayden came. I would defintely recommend Hypnobabies for anyone who wants to have a baby "natural". The recovery has been better too.
5 comments:
You are AMAZING!! I have not ever given birth without drugs. I might read into that method. Maybe I'll be brave my next one..I am so happy for you guys! We miss you!!!
Omigosh Jacque! Ok, this will probably sound really DUMB. But do to our insurance (not having maternity coverage) we've looked into a midwife. (personally though -- it's something that interested me earlier) So. I kind of feel like, running into you again and your blog has been a blessing. I'm interested in Hypnobabies too. You took the class? I heard there is also a DVD ... ? Any extra info on this would be appreciated... you can email at mariaburleigh@gmail.com. Thanks for your comments, too!
By the way, LOL, your little guy is absolutely adorable! I think little babes are the best thing a woman can experience. :) You look stunning as well. You have that "glow" about you :)
You are my hero. :)
With my last one I was able to "feel" a little more than I would have liked. I can't imagine going through it naturally. INCREDIBLE!!
Post a Comment