
Martha married Justin Hawkes on November 21, 2008. He is such a great, fun guy and I am so happy he is a part of our family. You would think I would have got a good picture of them on their big day but nope this is the best one I got. I hope their photographer did better. This one is at their reception.

Little Josie at the reception.

Hayden and me at her lunch.

Camille and Hayden. I love this picture so much! It looks like Hayden is smiling!
4 comments:
You were the only one that guessed right! Every person I talked to, and that voted on the blog said girl. My next question for you...will I be a millionaire?
Hope you dont mind.. I found your blog through wendy. Your little family is absolutely adorable!
Love the pics.
Jacque! I am horrible at checking blogs, but congrats on your new little Hayden! He is adorable. I didn't know you were pregnant.. I didn't know Martha got married. Congrats to her her! I am so behind on my "Utah/Harper Ward" news. Your family is so cute! :)
oh my gosh!! I am so glad that you found me!! I have been thinking about you too, and for reals.. when ever I go to my parents..sometimes I go the back way home and well I always look at your parents home to see if I can see you. I know I am such a sap, but I Really do think about you a lot. So this is exciting!
First of all you look amazing!! and you just had a baby! hello. And your cute family! Your kids are super close together. How far apart are they? I can ask a million questions, so email me @ lynkunz@yahoo.com and tell me everything. Yeah!!
Post a Comment