




So we were planning on only being at the hospital for just the 24 hours but right before it was time to leave the nurse came in to tell us that Hayden had jaundice and so he had to stay another night and under the lights. I know this happens to lots of babies but it was really upsetting to me at first especially when they said he would just stay in the nursery and I could go home still. In the end though they let us just stay in our room and he stayed in there with us so I could be with him and nurse him. It was a long night and we were so happy when they finally gave us the ok to leave. Grammie Pammie bought him his cute little outfit to go home in. She helped us out so much watching Josie and spoiling us all! Thanks so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment