Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Fall Leaves




I just love the fall leaves and wish there was more time to enjoy them. Josie and I went out the other day and raked up a pile to play in. We had so much fun!!! I am just loving these days with my little Josie... she is my little pal. She has grown right up on me since little Hayden was born and I am realizing just how fast the time goes by and so I want to enjoy each moment with my little ones. They are so precious and I am so grateful for them both. They bring so much love and laughter into our home.

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Those pictures are beautiful!

Leslie said...

So good to see you the other day. We should hang out more. :) Josie is getting so big, and she is so cute. Maybe next time Harrison will actually come within 2 feet of her without flipping out...

Stacy Richards said...

Jacque, Melissa and I think your baby is so cute! We want to see him and give him lots of kisses. Are you coming up sometime soon?

Brooke Low said...

Your children are beautiful. I am so glad to hear that your delivery was easier this time. You look so good too. I wouldn't believe that you just had a baby looking at your pictures. I hope I get to see you at Christmas time

Hillary said...

You have adorable kids! So glad that the delivery went well. You look great.