He is adorable! Josie grew up so fast! She is so cute! I miss you guys and hope to live near you soon so the kids can play! Thank you so much for updating us..I have been waiting for new pics!!!! Love you!
Jacque, he is darling. Cute, cute pictures.
Those pictures are so sweet. It was wonderful to visit today for a while. We'll have to do it more often again. I missed you these past few weeks!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
He is adorable! Josie grew up so fast! She is so cute! I miss you guys and hope to live near you soon so the kids can play! Thank you so much for updating us..I have been waiting for new pics!!!! Love you!
Jacque, he is darling. Cute, cute pictures.
Those pictures are so sweet. It was wonderful to visit today for a while. We'll have to do it more often again. I missed you these past few weeks!
Post a Comment