Thursday, April 28, 2011

Cali Vacation (Disney Land)

I know this is extremely late in coming since our vacation was almost 2 months ago but I still wanted to share. This was one of our BEST vacations ever! We had so so so much fun! We originally weren't going to try to go to Disneyland until the kids were a bit older but the kids watched a documentary on Netflix of it and got so excited about it. Then my mom invited us to go with them so we knew there wasn't a better time to go since we had some things paid for and we had the best babysitters to help us with the kids! Marcus and I were even able to sneak off a few times alone together for rides and one night left the kids with my mom and dad and stayed til midnight! Oh my... it was seriously a BLAST!


So this little pouty face was waiting in line to see Mickey Mouse. He couldn't figure out why we were just standing not seeing Mickey. We began to wonder if we should just leave cause it really was a long wait! (The only line we waited in to see anybody)
However... seeing him run up to Mickey and give him a big high five and hug made it all worth it!
Josie chose to go on a little roller coaster with her Uncle Stevie instead.

Josie loved Alice! I didn't think she cared but she wanted to stay and watch there whole little performance and was the first to meet her after it. (Just ignore Josie's hair in this picture... it had been a long day:)
Riding the Safari ride together... Lauren, my mom, Josie, Leah, and Stevie
Me with my crazy sisters! I LOVE these girls! We had so much fun! I felt like a teenager again with them!

All tired out! But at least they were getting tired having a good time!





So after we got back and I went through the pictures I have officially decided that I am awful on trips about taking the right pictures! We don't have a single family picture there! I know! EVERYONE has a picture together! I guess it is just one more reason to go back! ;) And hopefully sometime soon!

2 comments:

Kylee said...

oh my!! Your trip looks like it was so great!! My kids are OBSESSED with Tinkerbell-she looks cute! I love your little pups too. YOu are so funny!!

Tina said...

That looks so fun. My family (minus us) are planning a Florida trip. It looks like you guys had so much fun! I'm the same with family pictures. I get all sorts of other pictures but can never manage a group shot. Oh, well.