Time flies by way TOO fast! Especially when I think how fast this little guy is growing up!
Here he is just learning to sit. This was the first of January and he is 5 months.
He starts crawling right at 6 months and within a week of crawling he is pulling himself up on to things! I have a BUSY little baby on my hands now who wants to be a part of everything!
He starts crawling right at 6 months and within a week of crawling he is pulling himself up on to things! I have a BUSY little baby on my hands now who wants to be a part of everything!
Micah is the sweetest little thing in the world! He LOVES his brother and sister and daddy but he LOVE LOVES his mommy! (Can't say I blame him... I do feed him the most and get up with him in the night when no one else wants to:)
He LOVES food and will eat anything! Josie and Hayden love feeding him and so he has got to try A LOT of different foods that aren't necessarily meant for babies!
He is always on the GO now crawling around but usually just chasing me!
He is very expressive and will NOT let you ignore him... he will stare you down or make noise til you pay attention.
He is sleeping SO good in his crib in Hayd's room (what a blessing) and now usually only gets up once a night.
He hates the car and his car seat!
His bottom 2 teeth broke through on Feb. 22nd and he has learned NOT to bite his mommy's nipple now!
He is an absolute delight to have around! He makes us all smile!
3 comments:
I can't believe all that Micah is doing!!! Zenock is so busy - I would go crazy if Kamden was already starting to do all that... I'm content that he is content on being chubby and just sitting in his jumpers. :) You have adorable kids!!! :)
Micah and Bridget could be best friends: Bridget sat at 5 months, crawled at 6 months, and is now into EVERYTHING at 7 months. Busy bodies those two! Your babies (all three of them) are so cute! Let's play soon.
ok, Micah and Hayden look like twins!! I can't believe he is already into everything. I just saw him (well not really-back in October) and he was just nursing and sitting on your lap. haha-those days are over it sounds like! He is a cutie! Your kiddos are way too cute!
Post a Comment