We have had a busy few weeks around here! A busy FUN few weeks!
1. Marcus's Birthday on Feb.22
2. Micah turned 7 months on Feb. 28
3. California Vacation March 1-8
4. And we have 2 new additions to our family, Pixie and Rowdy!
(yep, 2 little puppies)
So I have pictures to go along with all of these adventures but I have lost my charger to the camera and so cannot get to the pictures quite yet. I will find it soon (hopefully)!
But here are some of the details.
Marcus turned 28! He said he had a great birthday but in reality we didn't do much and it could have been a little lame! Well I guess I take that back with 3 little ones to celebrate with nothing is lame! I took the kids to the store to get balloons, a few little things (he just wanted money), and stuff to make his favorite breakfast! That morning we decorated and made him breakfast! Everyone got candles on their french toast cause it is SO much fun to blow out candles according to Josie and Hayden (I think we lit them more than once). Marcus went to work and we made him his birthday cake. I just called recently to work with the scouts and they were having a dinner that night. I thought only I was supposed to go but they said we could all come so we all had dinner at the church with the scouts! I know poor Marcus but he said he actually enjoyed it and the kids LOVED it so I guess it was all worth it! We had dessert there at the church and then we came home and had cake! It really was a fun day and we are so blessed to have Marcus in our lives! He is an amazing husband and daddy!
And I will post the other stuff on a different post!
1 comment:
I'm excited to see pictures from your trip and of some cute puppies. It's hard making birthdays extra special when we get older. My favorite is when I get to sleep in but that only gets to happen every once in a while.
Post a Comment