Thursday, April 28, 2011
Our New Additions!
So about a week before our trip I mentioned to Marcus that maybe we should get the kids a pet for Easter or their birthdays (which aren't til the Fall). Little did I know that we would end up with not only 1 but 2 pets! And puppies at that! He LOVES cockapoopoo dogs! (yep that is what they are) and found some on KSL in Gunnison. We stopped on our way to Cali to see them with the intention of getting the little boy gray one. Well Josie didn't want a boy, she wanted a GIRL dog! The lady offered us a good deal for them both (yes I know we are suckers) and somehow we ended up paying for 2 instead of 1. On our way home we stopped and picked them up. The little boy is Rowdy (the gray one) and officially Hayden's dog and the little girl is Pixie (the sandy one) and is Josie's. The kids are absolutely loving them (and the neighbor kids too;)


I am officially nutzo too! I mean, who does that? I was NOT planning on a dog let alone 2! I have my hands full with my kids! Somehow I thought 2 would be just as easy as 1 and maybe easier since they entertain each other. For the most part that has been true. They are the sweetest little dogs and we truly are loving them. They are pretty much all potty trained now which is a plus and that is what happens when you see your kids (and hubby) get all excited over something. I couldn't help it! I am just glad that Josie is not sick of them and still so willing to help out with them. And that Hayden has learned how to hold them so they aren't getting choked anymore:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
they are so cute!!!
We wanted to let you know about our new site: www.MommyGiggles.com.
Mommy Giggles is a site where moms submit funny pictures to share with other moms to get a giggle out of. They can either be pictures of their kids or of other hilarious “mommy moments”
We are contacting you to see if you have a funny picture that we could post – we would of course give you the credit, and also post your blog (if you want). There is also a $25 Amazon Gift card drawing to everyone who submits a photo each month.
We also would appreciate if you could spread the word about our site to other moms too!
We hope you will get a “giggle” out of our site.
Warmest Regards,
Heather Matthews & Heidi Werry
Like Us On Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mommy-Giggles/180580521989697
Follow Us On Twitter - http://twitter.com/#!/MommiGiggles
Post a Comment