Thursday, October 21, 2010

4 Happy Years with my Best Friend!

Yesterday was Marcus and I's 4th Anniversary... crazy huh! I couldn't help but think back to all we have been through in the past 4 years! Our lives have changed A LOT! The biggest changes we have been through is our 3 beautiful children! Most people don't have that many babies by this time but we wouldn't change it for anything! They have brightened our days and made our marriage stronger. I think if we wouldn't have had kids so quick Marcus might have left me;)... I am bipolar after all.... he teases me about that because I have a tendency to hold things in and then blow up at him. He is patient though and forgiving and I am thankful for that. He knows me sometimes better than I know myself and knows how to handle me even when I am at my worst. I love him for this! We have had our downs but we have had even more ups. We have learned things about each other that we never thought we would and it has only made us stronger and better people. He is truly my best friend and I don't know where I would be without him...he completes me. He is the best daddy EVER! I love watching him with our children.... he loves them and they adore him! I couldn't have asked for someone more perfect than Marcus is for me! I love him!

So anyway we didn't do much to celebrate but it was still fun. Martha watched Josie and Hayden for us and we went and saw the movie Life As We Know It. Yes I got to pick the movie... it was cute and funny. Micah was pretty good in the movie. Marcus had to go walk him once. Then we went to dinner at the Koi. It had some fantastic sushi!!! We then went and picked up Josie and Hayden and we all went out for ice cream! It was simple but fun! We are so blessed! We love our little family!

4 comments:

CORY AND ABBY said...

Happy Anniversary!

Tina said...

Happy 4th! I am so happy that Marcus found you, you really are perfect for each other. Love you both and your cute lil' ones

Britters and Parx said...

4 years and 3 kids, crazy!!!!! =) So happy for you to celebrate your marriage! Isn't it crazy how each situation is different? For us, it was SO necessary and great to just build and strengthen us before adding kids to the recipe! But for others its the opposite. Glad you had a special day!

Kylee said...

so true what Britt put! 4 years...so awesome! I still remember your wedding day as though it was yesterday! It was a blast! Loved seeing you a few weeks ago! miss you terribly! You two make adorable babies!