This picture really seems to capture her.
She just loves her grand kids! So here she is with about a third of them.
And I have to say... she is pretty darn lucky, just look how cute they are!
Her birthday is on Halloween so this year we got to actually celebrate on her birthday.
We had a surprise party for her at my sister's house.
My little trick or treaters!
Here is one though of Marcus and Hayden with Grandpa and Grammie.
Here is little Micah... he is now 3 months old! Crazy! The time has flown by! He is our little chunka monka! And his new thing he does is spit! It is adorable! He is the happiest, most patient little guy! I couldn't ask for a better baby. He also LOVES it when people talk to him and hold him. I love him to pieces!
And talk about ADORABLE, the kids have had so much with this countdown calendar that she made them. They had a hard time leaving it alone so the goblins would come every night (or day) and leave them a little something either in the pocket or if it was too big then there would be a note telling them where they could find it. We have loved it!
5 comments:
I want a Grammie Pammie. Mostly for a hug. I love to see updates from your cute family.
Aww.. love seeing your family in pictures. You have a cute Mom! (And a talented Mother in law.. holy cow- cute cute blanket and countdown calendar!) Love your kids halloween costumes. They are adorable. :)
Are you guys in Brigham?? We get to come home in December (around christmas). Would love to see you! :)
Your kids are so cute! I LOVE the quilt and the countdown what a fun idea!
Jacque, you guys need to come visit! Come to provo.
Love what pam made :) Your kids are super cute!
Post a Comment