Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Easter Weekend Fun!


The Sunday before Easter.
Hayden was sick so he didn't get dressed up.


Coloring Easter eggs... Martha and Justin came over to help. I am surprised how much Josie and Hayden loved doing this. There hands were very stained afterwards.

Easter morning seeing what the Easter bunny brought them.

Sunday morning we drove up to my parents to watch Conference. After everyone came over for dinner and an Easter egg hunt. The kids even found some money in their eggs from Grandpa.


My little cheese ball!

All the kids getting ready to go find eggs.



And another one of Hayden coloring eggs!
I think it is kinds of funny that there are no pictures of Marcus and I but I seriously didn't get a single one of us this weekend. Oh well the kids are cuter anyway!

2 comments:

Britters and Parx said...

I want to see some cute belly pictures!! Common, your audience is patiently waiting! =) Hope all is well. I'm bummed I couldn't come tonight. =(

Kylee said...

these are sooooo adorable!! Hayden is getting so big!! easter is so fun!!