Monday, February 8, 2010

Dress Up and a Tea Party!

About a week ago we went to have dinner with some old friends of Marcus's. We had lots of fun! And yummy, yummy, food. Thanks so much Tina and Brandy! And the kids did too... here is them playing dress up.



I took Josie and Hayden to my sister Annie's for a tea party. My mom and other sister Sarah, joined us with her kids. It is so fun to be with cousins and I am so glad Josie and Hayden have so many. Josie loves dressing up and she loves princesses even though I don't think she has even seen a princess movie. Hayden is just there for the food:)

Here is Hayden, Christal, Joseph, Stacy, and Ben

Matt, Ashley, and Josie
And I would like to make it clear that Matt and Joseph are ONLY participating because that is the only way they got to eat lunch. They are boys and they are not into the whole tea party thing!


Gracie and Hayden

3 comments:

Tina said...

I think its so funny that 1. Sean is in a dress 2. Kaelin looks like she's trying to show cleavage, but I promise, she's just trying to show her necklace. I'm glad you got pictures of that. We had a lot of fun. I'm still trying to finish up the left over chicken!

Kylee said...

I love Josie in her dress up clothes!! she is so big now!!I miss that face!!

CORY AND ABBY said...

I think that Snow White is a little risque in those pictures! Ha Ha