The month of December came and went so quickly this year, I hardly had time to enjoy it! We really did have a lot of fun though... how could we not with two little, busy ones! Kids make Christmas SO much fun! It is like living it all over again. We found a cute little tree and Josie and Hayden loved decorating it and undecorating and decorating it.... over and over again:) For Christmas we drove down to New Mexico and surprised Marcus's family (most of them had no idea we were coming). We had so much fun being with family and hanging out. Josie and Hayden LOVE LOVE their cousins, Hannah, Braxton, and Grayson! And well I wish I had taken lots of pictures but I really only took a few so I won't bother with putting any.
And now January is here and half way gone! While we haven't really done anything super exciting... it has been a good couple of weeks. I am enjoying being a mother so much! Josie and Hayden are at such fun ages, everyday they are surprising me and making me laugh. Josie is talking a whole bunch now so she is starting to say lots of funny things and I must tell her so because the other day I heard her say "Mommy I is funny!" She is also good at letting me know when she is mad... and the other day she came to me with a sad face and said, "Mommy, Hayden is mad at me." Hayden on the other hand doesn't say much but he sure pulls some funny faces. He will come up to me, pat me on the leg, and when I look at him he will be pulling some goofy face. I sure love these two kiddos! And they are such great little pals! I love how well they play together, it makes my job much easier!
We are also happy to announce that we are having another baby! I am about 13 weeks along and due July 24th. It has been a pretty good pregnancy so far as far as pregnancy goes:) Lots of being tired, sick when I don't eat, picky about food and smells, and already gaining weight! I feel blessed though cause I know from experience that it could be a lot worse. I think though I am starting to get some of my energy back and am less nauseous now. Yeah! The kids don't really get it since they are still so little but Josie now tells me she has a baby in her tummy too! She will be great though when the baby does come, she already is the best little mommy to her dolls and stuffed animals! I felt strongly a few months back that we were supposed to have another one and while it always is an adjustment, I feel blessed!
9 comments:
Congrats, Jacque! I wish we were still neighbors!
yay!! congrats... you are in the best party of pregnancy. not sick not huge ;)
Yeah! Congrats! So excited for another cute little Hadlock. :) One of these days I'm going to have to come meet/see your cute kids.
So happy for you guys!! So exciting!! July is a great month, even though it is so hot! So many hermanas that are pregnant right now! awesome news!
Congrats!! We really need to get together one of these days. I think it's been over a year since we last saw you guys.
Congratulations!!!!
Awesome Jacque! That is wonderful. My third one was a lot easier with the morning sickness too. Your not too far behind me. I'm due June 30th. It is going by so much faster this time, but I hope it continues to fly by. :) I don't know if you feel like that.
It's amazing how one day you can be fine with the kids you have and then the next day you feel Heavenly Fathers letting you know it's time again. It can be quite shocking, but amazing how good and o.k. you feel about it too. Hope you continue to do well. lyn
thats too funny, i was just thinking to myself while on my way to school i wonder how jaque has been doing? good to hear that not too bad :) and it's not a secret anymore so i can shout CONGRATS im so HAPPY for you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!
SOOO great! You and Leslie and Becca all this year :-) Congrats!
Post a Comment