Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Pictures Galore!
So FINALLY here are some of the pictures from our trip to Washington! And while it might seem like a lot of pictures I really only put a few of the ones I took. We went here the week of Thanksgiving. This place is pretty incredible! We had 1000 acres of ocean front property with all to ourselves. We had the ocean and we also had the woods. This place belongs to a friend of my dad's (he is the same one who owns the Pirate House). His places are FULL of fun! We were able to do so many fun things. He has miles and miles of property with lots of trails in the woods to ride 4 wheelers, there are also some great tree houses to ride too (and I didn't even put pictures of the biggest tree house), there are horses to ride, fishing, paddle boats, the beach, etc. Some of us were able to go crabbing and then we also were able to go clamming one night too. So I'm sorry it has taken me so long to finally get to this but here is a glimpse into our week and a half we spent at Ocean Park, Washington!



























Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow, looks like you had an incredible time! That house is beautiful! You look great by the way.
That place looks unbelievable! I swear I've had dreams about those tree houses. I would love to have the beach AND the woods! Awesome
how fun! love the mushrooms!
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. We need to move closer to home to see you guys (of course) and to go on all the amazing "Craig" vacations.
Post a Comment