Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Look-Alikes: Josie and Aunt Laura

Josie is a good mixture of both me and Marcus but I would say she definitely looks more like a Hadlock then she does of my side. She does look like Marcus a lot but she also looks a lot like her Aunt Laura! I think this even more after seeing some baby pictures of Laura. Aunt Laura right now is on a mission to Bangkok, Thailand. She has been out for over a year now and actually comes home in just a few short months, in August. It has been so fun to read her emails each week and hear of her adventures and experiences. Laura is a very loving and sincere person. She always looks for the best in a person! I love her laugh... it is very contagious. I admire her so much and am so proud of how motivated she has been as a missionary. She is a hard worker and very artistic. I am proud that Josie looks like her Aunt Laura and am thankful she has such a good role model as an Aunt. Laura, we have missed you and are so excited to see you again! You are wonderful and we love you! I am excited for Josie to get to know Aunt Laura again!

Here are some pictures of Josie and Laura.


So cute! Laura is a little older than Josie in these pictures but you can definitely tell they are related. And yep that is cute little Marcus behind Laura. We Love You Sister Hadlock!

2 comments:

Jenn-Lee said...

Amazing how strong those Hadlock genes are! geesh. I just wanna kid with black hair, freckles, and looks like punky bruster. jk. more like a french mademoiselle.
Josie is so cute! I just wanna hug that little munchkin!!!!
ps. I finally bought a fridge lock today. You might wanna get one. It works amazing sanity wonders.

Tina said...

It didn't think that until you mentioned Laura's name and then it all clicked together.Love the pictures on the other posts too.