Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Imitating!

So these pictures were obviously all taken at different times but they make me laugh cause I see Josie copying exactly what we do... Josie is not usually a naughty girl but there are days I wonder how can someone so little get into so much mischief. Well usually it is just her copying what she sees. For example, she unloads the dirty dishes from the dishwasher, she tries to clean the toilets, she feeds Hayden whatever she is eating, she tries to run the electronics and loves typing on the computer, spills her drink on purpose only to run grab a towel to clean it up singing "clean up, clean up", and just lately she wants us to help her sit on the toilet and then she grabs some toilet paper and wipes. Hmmm....well I am learning to just let her help me, sometimes that is a good thing and sometimes it isn't. But here are some cute pics of her "imitating" us....Taking her baby on a walk in her stroller.

I don't know if you can tell but she has Marcus's socks on and obviously his hat and wearing it just like him. She just came over to me one day wearing his stuff. And this one she is of course using the computer and um yeah she has a bra around her neck. So I can't say she completely copied this one perfectly cause I don't know wear my bra quite like that... but close enough I guess!My favorite... changing Hayden's diaper.
I laid him down one day to change him when I realized I didn't have a diaper so I ran to grab one and came back and found this. Well he seems fine with it and I really could use some help in that area!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these pics. This is what I remember when visiting. She totally did stuff like that and I though she was such a busy girl but you are right she is really busy imitating your every move. She will be a great older sister and a great help around the house.That is a blessing for sure. I love your updates!Keep them coming. :)

Cindy said...

this is so true erin's my big helper also! and you've inspired me i might do some blogging its been a while! miss you guys!

The Jones :) said...

She is too cute!! I love the bra pic and changing Hayden's diaper!! Such a BIG helper!!! :) :) :) I understand the naughty/mischief thing because it's the same at my house. Isn't it cute to see how much the big siblings love their babies!! CUTE!!! She's adorable and her hair is so long!!!

Reeder Family said...

Josie is so funny, I love it. We miss you guys too. It was so fun for the kids to play with their cousins. And of course it was the best to see you

Wesley Family said...

So cute and it really sounds familiar! Mika used to spill things on purpose just so he could clean it up! Your kids are growing so fast, it's weird to think that when you were living here, you didn't even have kids! Time flies.

Kylee said...

Josie is the funniest.. THe best one was with the bra... keep that around to use later in life! way cute!

Jen said...

So funny that you wrote about Josie copying what you do. Kylie does the same thing - the bra around the neck just started about last week with her! I'm glad other little girls do the same :P

As for the Laura pic - WOW! It's funny how looking at that pic of Laura as a toddler, I don't see the resemblance tons, but knowing what Laura looked like as a teenager & seeing Josie, I think they look VERY similar!

PS - your kids are adorable!

Hillary said...

The bra picture is too funny! It's so cute when they start to figure things out.