These two pictures are in Januaryright before we left Albuquerque.



And these two are from last weekend at Thanksgiving Point's animal farm.
The kids have changed in so many ways in just a few short months. It makes me kind of sad to realize how fast the time really goes by. Josie's little face is looking more grown up and less like a baby's and her hair has grown a lot. She also knows almost all the animal sounds and is saying so many words now. Hayden is getting to be such a big boy. He is curious about everything going on around him and he can sit up for a few seconds on his own now. They are starting to really play with each other and it is so fun to watch. I love these two little munchkins!
The kids have changed in so many ways in just a few short months. It makes me kind of sad to realize how fast the time really goes by. Josie's little face is looking more grown up and less like a baby's and her hair has grown a lot. She also knows almost all the animal sounds and is saying so many words now. Hayden is getting to be such a big boy. He is curious about everything going on around him and he can sit up for a few seconds on his own now. They are starting to really play with each other and it is so fun to watch. I love these two little munchkins!
2 comments:
I love the pictures. I'm getting really excited to see you guys again. It made my night when I got to talk to y'all last week.
Well I'm glad you're back!! Since you pretty much DISAPPEARED from everything...I didn't even know you moved til like 3 weeks AFTER the fact. Geesh :) Can't wait to see more updates...and your kids are adorable!!!
Post a Comment