Monday, April 27, 2009

So since I am behind on my blogging then some of these are going to be out of order. But oh well I want to put them cause I have been hearing that you can actually print your blog out and put it in a book so I just might want to do that. Our biggest news, and my biggest excuse for not blogging is that we moved! Yes we bought another house out in Eagle Mountain. It all happened so quickly and I didn't say much about it because Marcus has put offers on lots of homes in the past and we haven't moved so I figured this one would be much the same. We moved out of our house the last weekend in February and I stayed with my parents for a couple of days with the kids while Marcus stayed with a friend until we were given the ok to move in. We have loved it here! We bought a home that was a foreclosure so I feel like we got a great deal on it and better yet it had never been lived in. It isn't real big but perfect for our needs right now. And the best part is that we bought it for less then our other house and with the good interest rates we are saving quite a bit on our mortgage payment! Our other house in Orem we are now renting out to college girls and learning what drama being a landlord can be. Hopefully it will be a good experience though! So Eagle Mountain is now home.... I love our home and I love our views, we have the mountains and we have the lake. I feel like this is where we are supposed to be for the time being!

1 comment:

The Jones :) said...

I miss you :( I don't think you're supposed to be there :) Come back to Orem!!! And we are looking for houses too...but not in Buku, Africa...aka Saratoga/Eagle Mtn :) :) :) Just kidding!!! Glad you guys are happy and enjoying it...and yes...we need to play sometime you're down here!! It would be fun!!!