
So I think I win the prize for going the longest without blogging! Seriously! I have good intentions but for some reason it keeps ending up at the end of my list of things to do. Oh well better late than never! So many things have happened over the past few months that I don't even know where to start and it would take me forever to catch up so I will just start with what is going on now.

Josie is 4 and a half and asking ALL the time if it is almost her 5 year old birthday yet! Oh why can't she just stay little! She is such an amazing, beautiful girl who I just adore! She LOVES, LOVES drawing and coloring and doing projects with paper and scissors and glue and tape and whatever else I will let her use. I think she has a lot of her dad's artistic talents. She is also the 2
nd little mother around her and I am constantly reminding her that she actually is NOT the mother. I see a lot of the way I mother through her (some is good and some is bad). She is constantly taking care of the boys and disciplining as well. She loves princesses, fairies, babies, dressing up, and friends! She is so social! I love her constant chatter and to hear all the little things going on in her head... she doesn't hold much back! She is also taking dance right now and loving it! I love this little girl SO much!

Hayden is almost 3 and a half. He is our little protector! He LOVES wrestling and rough housing especially with his daddy. His dad is
definetly his favorite person. He loves all the super heroes and is constantly talking about them and wanting to know little facts about them. Everyday he is looking around for "bad guys" to fight. He is ALWAYS the good guy. He loves hearing his dad tell stories and will sit there mesmerized for long periods of time while Marcus makes up stories for him. That is his favorite part of bed time. He is a very sensitive yet stubborn little boy! He loves being with Josie and tries really hard to be a good big brother for Micah. And he is NOT a little boy! If I or anyone else says he is a little boy he will correct them and say he is a BIG boy! One of my favorite things he does is he will randomly come over and kiss my feet:) He is so sweet! He is also taking dance with Josie right now and well that might seem a little girlish... he does NOT dance girlish... he is ALL boy!

Micah is 19 months today! He keeps us all laughing every day! He loves being with Josie and Hayden is learning to do everything they do... good and bad. He has grown up so much in the past few months. Marcus keeps reminding me that he really isn't a baby anymore (for another few more weeks though he is still my baby). He LOVES Yo
Gabba Gabba! It is the one show he will really sit down and watch. He is such a BUSY little boy! Constantly on the go! We really have our hands full with this one. He bosses all of us around and while he might not have a huge vocabulary he knows how to get what he wants with every single one of us and especially with me:) He likes to push Hayden's buttons and do little things to annoy him but he loves him and wants to play with him at the same time. Lately he points out pictures of Marcus when he is gone and will say "work"... he likes it when I will let him carry around a picture of him. He is still more of a
momma's boy but he LOVES his daddy and misses him when he is working. He also loves Thomas the train and will wear his Thomas
jammies everyday for as long as I will let him. It is usually a battle to get them off and washed. He is really starting to say a lot and repeats almost everything we say now and most of it is really clear. He just started going to nursery and so far has done really well. He loves singing songs especially ones with actions and is really good at "I am so glad when daddy comes home" as soon as we finish a song he is saying, "more, more". I absolutely love this little boy! He makes me happy everyday!

And as for Marcus he is busy working full time and doing video games on the side. He wishes he could make video games full time... one of these days I am sure he will be able to. He has amazing talent when it comes to that kind of stuff! And he sure is an awesome daddy! The kids have let me know on more than one occasion that his stories are way better than mine.
Right now I am 35 weeks pregnant with another little boy! He is due to arrive somewhere around April 3rd. I am starting to really realize that he will be here before we know it. I still have lots to do to prepare! Organizing, cleaning, and mentally preparing:) We are so excited though and have been enjoying all of his little kicks and bumps that are not so little anymore. He is moving around so much and letting me know that his space in there is getting pretty crowded. I love those moments of feeling him! I am also busy right now taking a foot zone class one weekend a month. It goes until June. I am LOVING it so much and am so thankful that I have the chance to take it at this time! I love my instructor and the others in my class too! I am learning so much from all of them.
6 comments:
JACQUE!!! I've thought about you lots lately!!! I'm glad you posted!!! Your kids are so big an so darn cute!!! And CONGRATS on #4!!!! that's awesome!!! You guys amaze me!!! Glad to see and read that things are good for you!!! You deserve it!!! I miss ya tho...know that you are thought of and missed back here!!! At least by me!!! Good luck in your last few weeks and congrats again on another boy!!!
i stil cant believe you are gonna have 4 kids already!! your kiddos are soo cute!
we do need to play
Yay! Welcome back to the world of blogging! All the cool kids take a few months off between blog posts. :) Your kids are so ridiculously cute... can't wait to see #4!
Loved reading your update. We need to see you guys more often. The kids really are growing so fast. Cant wait to meet new baby boy!
It is never too late to start up again. I loved reading your update. It will be so fun to visit again soon and see you all in person. I will dance with Josie and Hayden and giggle with you as we watch Micah- good job. Thanks
I am so glad you updated your blog! I loved the updates on everyone! the kids are getting so big! Micah is a little Hayden...it's crazy! I am so excited for you! I can't wait to see what baby boy looks like! miss you!
Post a Comment