Um glad I wasn't at that party!!! I would have FREAKED out!!!! How are you???? How's having 3 kids?? Are you getting into a groove yet? Love you Jac! I want to see you soon!!!! Once a year isn't enough!
After having just had my first child I don't know how you do three kids age three and under. And you put together a fantastic birthday party! I'm pretty sure you are wonder women. I'm impressed! It was fun to see you and you kids the other day!
2 comments:
Um glad I wasn't at that party!!! I would have FREAKED out!!!! How are you???? How's having 3 kids?? Are you getting into a groove yet? Love you Jac! I want to see you soon!!!! Once a year isn't enough!
After having just had my first child I don't know how you do three kids age three and under. And you put together a fantastic birthday party! I'm pretty sure you are wonder women. I'm impressed! It was fun to see you and you kids the other day!
Post a Comment