Saturday, July 17, 2010

More Little Laughs!

I think I should post these things more often cause I forget a lot and I don't want to... I love the funny things they say/do! So here are some more funny little things from the kids.

Josie learned the word butt. I don't love that word coming from a 2 year old so I told her we shouldn't say it we should just say bum.
Josie saying the blessing on the food... Heavenly Father, we don't day butt we just say bum.
Marcus decides to jump in and help her finish.
Marcus: Please bless the yummy food.
Josie: Please bless the yucky food.
Marcus... yelling: Josie stop it and be reverent when you talk to Heavenly Father.
And now he is just ready to end the prayer... so he tells her to just finish.
Josie: In the name, oh wait, please bless the yummy food, in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
I was laughing hysterically! She is so funny and LOVES to test Marcus. I always just laugh and let him deal with it.

Marcus lets gas.
Marcus: Was that an elephant?
Josie: No it was your BUTT!
I think we both laughed at that one but then had to remind her... we don't say butt we just say bum.

Josie and I were discussing how mommies feed their babies with their boobies.
Josie: And when our baby comes you are going to spray the baby with the milk from your boobies?
Me: Yes Josie (and in my head I'm thinking well kind of... (I hope I don't spray the baby much though)
Josie: And I am going to spray the baby with my boobies?
Hmmm... well let's hope not. I bet you though I will find her at least once trying to feed our baby with her boobies.
I don't know where she got the whole spray the milk thing but she has seen Fox and the Hound and the cow sprays milk into Todd's mouth. Maybe that is where she got it from.

I wish I would have had this on video but since I don't yet I will describe it.
My sister, Martha and I were driving with the kids and we were listening to some music. The song, "I had a Dream" came on from the Glee soundtrack and all of the sudden we hear Hayden in the back... LA LA LA LA, just singing along to it with his arms stretched out and his eyes squinted and all into it. Obviously he didn't know the words but he was sure trying! It was adorable and so hilarious. He has done it a couple of times since and his facial expressions are so funny when he does it. I'm going to try to video it one of these days.

No comments: