
My mom has been watching my brother Joel's kids, Rachel and Owen, for the past week while they were in Costa Rica. They will mostly likely be moving there so I wanted Josie to be able to play with her cousins as much as she could while they were close. She loves, loves playing with them. One of the days (and the only day I took pictures) we went to the Air Force Museum at Hill Air Force Base. The kids loved seeing the planes up close and they also loved collecting rocks from there.
I was busy getting dinner ready and Josie was watching Dora. I looked over and Josie was holding Hayden... and he was just sitting there watching Dora with her. I thought it was so cute! I am glad they are little pals!
Hayden just learned how to clap a couple of weeks ago. He was clapping at Josie and some neighbor kids riding their bikes:) I love him!
Hayden eating with a metal fork.Who gave it to him? My guess would be Josie. Who didn't take it away and is taking a picture of it? Your guess is as good as mine, neither Marcus nor I remember taking this picture. I guess he didn't hurt himself with it and it is a cute picture!









7 comments:
Your kids are so dang cute!! I love Josie in the cooler...that is something you'll have to hang onto FOREVER...and funny she did it on her own...can't believe she fit, doesn't look like a big cooler!! CUTE!!!
Hayden has grown so much! Josie is so sweet to hold him while watching tv. I love that.Josie in the cooler is soooo her. She is just a mind of her own. She knows what will be fun. I love it and cannot wait to see you guys soon!!!Thanks for posting pics!!! We love them.
josie is so funny!
The kids all look so cute. Rachel and Owen just keep talking about Josie and their cousins. I'm glad that they got to spend time together.
Darling! We need to get together!
oh I think that last picture is SO cute with Josie in the cooler! I'm glad that you caught that on photo! How are you??
I love Josie in the cooler. That is hilarious. I miss your kiddos!!
Post a Comment