Saturday, July 18, 2009

Here Come the Pictures!

Here are the pictures from New Mexico. I will do the others over the next few days cause there is too many!
Hole 'N Rock
Hayden and mommy at the petting zoo.
Josie and Daddy on the bull at Hole 'N Rock.
This place really has some cool things!
Hayden and Grammie at the top of the New Mexico Tram.
Hayden and mommy overlooking the tram lines and a big part of New Mexico.
This was really a cool thing too. I think it is the largest tram in the US.
Me and the kiddos and the Zoo in Albuquerque.
We just got done feeding the ducks!
Cute little Josie at the window of the gorillas.
Happy little Hayden.
We had a picnic on the grass.
Josie and her buddy/cousin Kailani. (I don't know if I spelled it right)
They had so much fun together and they look SO cute!
Diggin in the dirt at Grandpa's.
Josie, Kailani, Oleah, and Braxton.
They were playing for a good long time... dirt is so much fun!
Marcus and I on our "date".
We went to a Cirque show can't remember which one... but very, very good!
We went with everyone but we got to leave the kids with a babysitter! It feels so good to get out occasionally without them!
Hayden and Marcus making funny faces.
I love it! It looks like they both are trying too!


Marcus and the kiddos at the rest stop on the way home.
Josie looks like she is trying to get away.
I think these rocks are so beautiful!! They have some of the best rock formations on the drive to New Mexico!

5 comments:

Hillary said...

Oh my word your kiddos are cute! Looks like a fun trip.

Kylee said...

Your trip looks like it was so fun! I can't believe how Hayden has changed...and of course, my Josie girl just gets even more CUTE every time I see more pictures of her! next trip...come to AZ to see me!!

Wesley Family said...

What cute pictures, I love the one of Hayden with the red juice all down his front, and the juice box sitting next to him! Summer is almost over, we need to have a bbq!

Brooke Low said...

Your pictures are adorable. You have had a fun summer! Matthew and Drew have been looking at pics of the pirate place and so sad they couldn't go this year. I bet you had a horrible time without us. I swear you look perfect in every picture I have ever seen of you.

The Sohm's said...

Hey! I am so glad you found my blog. I feel so bad I didn't get to talk to you when you were here. I had a friend from highschool that was visiting. Your family is so cute:)