Josie comes with me to all of my doctor appointments. The clinic is only about three blocks away so we walked this last time. She is amazingly good during them which I am so thankful for cause I don't know what I would do if not especially since we are now seeing the doctor every two weeks! Yeah!! Everything looks really good with our little boy and we are looking forward to meeting him sometime the end of October... his due date is October 28th.
And here is Josie at her One year check up. She loved going to the doctor and was so curious about everything. She kept smiling at Dr. Bailey and touching his arm. She wanted to stay on the paper the whole time... I guess she liked the noise. She weighs 18 lbs and 3 0z and is 28 inches... she is a little on the small side but healthy as can be.
No comments:
Post a Comment