Sunday, August 3, 2008

Some Random Pictures of Josie

A fun picture... We let the Simpsons babysit Josie for a day but then she came home saying, "Eat my shorts!" so we aren't going to do that again!

Josie climbed in Bug's pen.

My big helper...
She loves to help me unload the dishwasher and she even can get the ones on the top shelf!

Josie playing with Bug. She loves him and he is so good to her!

Josie loves to climb in and out of the basket of her stroller.

9 comments:

The Henrie's said...

Josie is so cute!! I still haven't decided which one of you she looks like the most. The Simpson's picture is perfect. Oh, and I am very envious of you guys going to the pirate place again - it looks like tons of fun.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the recent pics again! I'm loving this! Josie is so adorable! I just love that little gal! I wish we lived closer...maybe one day.
Hugs and kisses!!!!

Carin said...

Jacque, As I was reading Brooke's blog, she said you had a blog and of course I had to track you down and find you! Your little girl is adorable! You have such a cute family. I miss being able to catch up every once in awhile... blog's are great! Hope all is well!

- Carin :)

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

So glad you left a comment Jacque. Your little family is so cute. Did you go to Nursing school? It was fun to see and catch up on your blog!

Hillary said...

Jacque! How in the world have you been? Love the blonde hair, and looks like a ton of fun at the Pirate House.

James and Whitney said...

Hi Jacque! I haven't seen you in so long! Your little girl is darling! I would love to add you to my blog so please send me your e-mail. wathomas794@hotmail.com
Take care~ Whitney

Call Me Grizzly said...

hey we need your address real bad!!! please!

Reeder Family said...

Rachel is still talking about Josie from when she got to hold her at Melissa's house. If you ever need a babysitter be sure to give Rachel a call. Of course I must warn you she'll eat all your ice cream (and popsicles).

The Peterson Bunch said...

Jacque- We totally need to hang out! How are you? So Karenin said you're pregnant right? When are you due? I'm so excited for you, or am I so out of the loop that I'm already too late and you already had your baby? Ok, we need to do something, I'll call Karenin and set it all up! Miss ya! Marisol