For my birthday Marcus bought me a beautiful, new camera. I love it!! I promised him I would use it often and would work on the blog a lot so here I go. My birthday was on Sunday so we just had a relaxing day together and in the evening we went on a walk to the school with Josie and Bug. On Monday all of my family came down and we went to the park and had a picnic. It was lots of fun. I have such a great family!!
2 comments:
We love love love the update! Thank you Marcus and Jacque! You look so great prego Jacque! Josie is growing up!She is adorable! I can't wait to see more updates with your new camera! Have a great day and know we miss you guys!!!Hopefully we will see you soon in December!
Your new camera takes great pictures! Hooray for updates! Where are you living these days? When are we going to hang out?!
Post a Comment