


So a couple of weeks ago Josie got her first taste of a popsicle and now of course she loves them! The only problem is she doesn't just lick them she takes huge bites of them and makes a mess of everything. It is so funny to watch though. You can see her trying to fit as much as possible into her little mouth. What a silly girl!!
7 comments:
Wow! Love the new looma nd love the new updated pics!!! She is so cute! We miss you guys! Can't wait to check back for more stories and updates! When is Josies bday? I should know, but I admit I don't. Love ya!!
goodness..so many errors!! ugh ,..so sorry!!
These pictures are so hilarious! Good to see an update! You guys rock!
These pictures are so hilarious! Good to see an update! You guys rock!
okay.
I just have to say I need more pics! :) Need updates. Need updates. :)
I can't wait till your little Josie can talk. Kailani just started saying Popsicles and she says it like
"pop-a-cull-" She begs for them all the time now that she too discovered how much she loves them.
I stocked up. :)
Cute, cute Josie... She is getting so big! Hey, remember how we were going to hang out? Yeah... we should still do that! :)
Jacque-I haven't seen Josie since she was new new born! She is beautiful. I sure hope you are coming to Boulder city this summer and invite me to come along! I hope Lauren has recovered from watching my boys. Tell her thanks. Everything she told you is true. That is what I deal with daily. Hope to hear from you soon.
Post a Comment