Friday, March 21, 2008

What does her shirt say?


So the news is out! Jacque is pregnant! Josie is going to be a big sister. We are all excited- and know that Josie will be a great big sister. Josie is now 6 months old, and will be 14 months older than her new sibling. Josie now eats fruits and baby food. She loves playing on the floor and has even started crawling already. We are all impressed with her. She does a funny thing while she is sitting on the floor- where she jumps up and pushes off with her feet- and actually catches a little air- then lands back on her bumb and does it again. It is hilarious to watch! We are in love with this little girl.

4 comments:

Britters and Parx said...

Jacque,
Oh my gosh!!!! Congrats! Wow, that's going to be tough...you are a tough cookie though so it will all work out. =) We need to get together sometime soon with the Hermanas...
Te quiero,
Brittany
bwandbrit.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Congratulations again Jacque and Marcus!!! I am so excited for you guys! It will be a blast fotr sure! You can do it though! You guys are awesome! I am so happy for you!
Thanks for updating the blog! That was so fun to look at such cute pics of Josie as a cowgirl and her playing with chicks. I wish the girls were closer to see their cute little cousin! We love you guys and I will check your blog for more updates! I love it! Ps..Marcus that camera does turn out cool pics..how did the ones turn out from the Seattle pics. Where it took multiple shots at once?? I would love to see some of those!
Love Josie's Aunt Jenn-Lee!

Spencer Ferguson said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

Kylee said...

You are PREGNANT! That is great! Is this one going to be a natural birth too? How far along are you? call me with updates!